A huge thank you to everyone, who participated in my first Live Stream on Instagram with LA MER Skincare Artistry Manager Rodolphe Bories. If you missed it, you can now watch it on my IGTV (@sandrascloset).
Rodolphe shared some very useful tips for your skin regimen. Below are some very interesting facts you might enjoy:
– You can use the iconic LA MER Crème de la Mer and Treatment Lotion even for your eye area.
– The best eye care product to get rid of dark circles and puffiness is the newly formulated Eye Concentrate. (Don’t miss Rodolphe’s amazing massage techniques in the video!)
– The Genaissance line works for all concerns and is the most luxurious skincare line. Especially the Serum Essence will help you to fight anti-aging, irritation, hyperpigmentation and more.
– The Renewal Oil can be used as one of the first steps. It won’t clog your pores. Together with the Treatment Lotion, it boosts hydration to the extreme.
– The Concentrate is the miracle product to reduce irritations, scars and any skin problem you might experience.
– The Intensive Revitalizing Mask is a great base for any make-up application. Apply it in a thin layer in the morning before your skincare regime, while you are enjoying a cup of coffee, and don’t remove the excess. It will leave your skin glowing and plumped.
Me tonight at the Live Talk, surrounded by my own favorite LA MER products.
Great news is that with you will save CHF 20 on your LA MER purchase from CHF 100 on with the special promo code SANDRALAMER20 (valid until June 30, 2020). Click here to be transferred directly to the LA MER webshop.
Tomorrow we will be announcing the winner of the exclusive LA MER Spring Set in the value of CHF 285.00.
Photos: Courtesy of LA MER, © Sandra Bauknecht
DISCLOSURE: This post is sponsored.