The Munich Oktoberfest is one of the most famous events and the world’s largest fair. This year’s edition (September 20 – October 5, 2014) will be no exception. With some six million people attending every year, it is an important part of Bavarian culture.
Think Disneyland for adults. Think must do!
It’s very important to accessorize your look (great dirndls are available at Lola Paltinger). Here are some fun pieces, such as small purses, charms and sweet headbands:
1) iPhone 5 Cover Wiesn Edition by Iphoria
2) Wiesn stay-up by Falke
3) Printed scarf by Comma
4) Dirndl Charm by Thomas Sabo
5) Mia floral-embellished headband by Eugenia Kim
6) Agata ayers-trimmed appliquéd felted-twill clutch by Dolce & Gabbana
7) Wiesn Charm by Tiffany & Co.
8) Flower-embellished straw headpiece by Piers Atkinson
9) Kamaris suede and lace ankle boots by Jimmy Choo
10) Lavelle stretch-silk satin push-up bra by Agent Provocateur
11) Salty Pretzel rose gold-tone cubic zirconia earrings by Marc by Marc Jacobs
12) Spatzl Tambourine Bag by MCM
Available from September 20, 2014 at the MCM Munich Flagship Store on Brienner Str. 1.
Limited to 50 pieces.
Photos: Courtesy of the Brands